Full-stack Software Engineer (Web)
CrossLead is a Software as a Services (SaaS) company designed to optimize team performance through implementation of software and world-class services. The proven leadership and management system enables optimal organizational performance by empowering team and individual decision making, collaboration, and accountability. CrossLead creates a cross functional network of teammates to quickly gather, interpret, and share information across the enterprise. Drawing from the lessons learned on the battlefield, we developed CrossLead to scale the adaptability of small teams to the enterprise level. Founded in 2011 as a consulting firm, we launched our software in 2016 to empower organizations to minimize uncertainty and thrive in complexity.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C, we work with corporations and non-profits globally.
Role: Full-stack Software Engineer (Web)
CrossLead’s Engineering team develops world-class web and mobile SaaS applications that empower the firm’s clients – leaders, teams and organizations across industries globally – to achieve adaptability and make data-driven organizational decisions. CrossLead engineers utilize the latest in open source technologies to solve challenging problems in data analysis, advanced visualizations, and human interfaces.
As a Full-stack Web Developer, you will work directly with senior management in architecting and implementing the CrossLead Platform, a cloud-based, turnkey embodiment of the CrossLead methodology. Used at all phases of client engagements, the Platform analyzes data gathered by our customizable Diagnostic Tool and integrations with existing data APIs. The Platform then generates proprietary insights from the client data as well as stunning visualizations, such as open chord and network map diagrams depicting organizational connections.
- Architect client and server-side web app infrastructure
- Implement project management and reporting tools with rich visualizations
- Take part in engineering best practices, including but not limited to: performing code reviews, developing testing strategy, and contributing to development wiki & blog
- Provide feedback on and contribute to CrossLead’s long term digital strategy
- 1+ years of experience building scalable and reliable web applications
- Worked with React, AngularJS, Backbone.js, or similar front-end web application frameworks
- Worked with Ant Design, Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar front-end presentation frameworks
- Experience with D3.js, WebGL, or other data visualization frameworks is a plus
- Worked with Express or similar back-end Node.js web application frameworks
- Worked with MongoDB. Experience w/MySQL, PostgresSQL, or other RDBMS is a plus
- Experience building RESTful web service APIs
CrossLead is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full Time