About CrossLead CrossLead is a Software as a Services (SaaS) company designed to optimize team performance through implementation of software and world-class services. The proven leadership and management system enables optimal organizational performance by empowering team and individual decision making, collaboration, and accountability. CrossLead creates a cross functional network of teammates to quickly gather, interpret, and share information across the enterprise. Drawing from the lessons learned on the battlefield, we developed CrossLead to scale the adaptability of small teams to the enterprise level. Founded in 2011 as a consulting firm, we launched our software in 2016 to empower organizations to minimize uncertainty and thrive in complexity.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C, we work with corporations and non-profits globally.
- Manage and maintain company website and social media platforms
- Build and optimize effective SEM campaigns and experiments across multiple search engines
- Identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities outside of core channels
- Manage performance and campaign metrics, share learnings cross-functionally and leverage findings to optimize content strategies
- Execute digital media and marketing strategy
- Curate and promote media content, including blog posts, and articles
- 2-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in lead generation
- Experience managing websites and social platforms
- Proficiency in WordPress, HTML, CSS, and Photoshop
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with SEM campaigns a plus
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills
- Deep knowledge and understanding of global ad platforms (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Self-motivated team player with ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Problem solver with the skills to adapt to changing priorities or multiple iterations of work
CrossLead is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full Time